Leave us a review on

Start a new topic

Alternative solution for Mobile sdk without using server at FE

We are trying to use mobile sdk integration but we cannot expose server key in our application. Is there any other solution for using payment gateway in mobile application.

Welcome, Dear Kshitija,

Thanks for reaching PayTabs out on our Developers Community. My Name is Mohammed EL Rayes from the technical support team and I will be looking into this post and following up with you.

Regarding your inquiry, the recommended practice for the server and client keys, is to store it on your Server Side (backend), when needed (on making a payment request via Paytabs) call it from your API add it to be used within the Paytabs Request.

Hope that answers your question.

You should also know that we are providing you with a great "Solutions Portal" that includes so many articles that can walk you through any situation such as the "The How to & The What Is (FAQ)" category which contains the technical and non-technical FAQ, and the "How to Integrate with PayTabs?" category which contains all the available methods to integrate with the fully detailed documentation and "Troubleshooting Your Issues/Errors" category which will allow you to trace and solve your issues without seeking for any assistance.

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

Hello Thank you for the help

Okay but what if we don't want to use server key at FE side on mobile application..is there any other alternative for that..Other than sdk integration is there any way to use PayTabs in mobile application

Thank you

Welcome again, Dear Kshitija,

Regarding your inquiry, I can recommend using The PT2 API Endpoints Hosted Payment Page Integration Type 

Note that all Paytabs integration types requires the request to come from the server side not from the Front-End 

In this case the payment workflow will be like the following

Starting from a customer on the checkout page...

- Your server side will create a payment page request, receiving the response from Paytabs side

The response includes a "redirect_url"

- Your server side will pass the redirect_url to the front-end (or the mobile app)

- The front end will open the redirect_url in the browser

* mobile app will open it on a webview

- Once the payment is done the customer will be redirected back to the "return" url as it had been set within the create payment page request.

that would be helpful to customize the return page (success or fail)

- Along with that an IPN (server-to-server call, AKA: webhook) will be triggered to your "callback" url as it had been set within the create payment page request.

Once received at your server side you can update the order status

Hope you found that helpful

Please don't ever hesitate to comment back if you still have further inquiries.  Let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

Glad to be always in help.

Hoping you have a profitable and successful trade.

Login or Signup to post a comment